PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the fun begins!

Homedead forum =(SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
!!!!I am considering a full site overhaul to re-do everything. I will discuss with the other staff. If it happens the forum may go down for a day or two-Trevor!!!!

What we are like

Go down 
+4
shaks101
viper2rcade
Truls
Hamid
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamid
Colonel
Colonel
Hamid

Male
Number of posts : 135
ranking : 5651
forum activity : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-06

game sheet
activity rating:
What we are like Left_bar_bleue50/100What we are like Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

What we are like Empty
PostSubject: What we are like   What we are like EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:22 am

Pkhamidar2com: Im am 13 years old, and am an average student in school. I prefer English over maths, since im better at it, except for spelling, ive always had a problem with that. Oh and i hate tests, they give me panic sweat, and gives me pressure. I love learning about computers, and started doing so, because my uncle gave me my computer first, and my adult cousin inspired me. I also like to do graphics designing. I have a ps3, and my ps3 name is pkhamidar2com, so please add me, and i play on many games. Right now i have cod4, mgs4, and fallout 3. Im playing fallout 3 at the moment.

My opinion of yasser(viper2rcade)
he is my best friend from in and out of school. We live on the same road, and we both have a ps3, and we both own this site. He can be annoying but so can i. He likes lbp but i like fallout 3. We both go to the same school, and we have been to the same primary school, however, we have never been in the same class. Sad. Damn stupid school :@. Anyways, he likes games like me, and he is good at computers like me, and he is always there to help. Basically, i trust him completely.

My opinion of hughghgffan132,
Hugh: his name is hugh, and he is a top student. He gets good grades with the flick of his fingers, if im stuck he helps me alot. He is a good friend. He is 14, and is in the same year as me, (year nine) and he has done his GCSE maths this year, and he has gotten good in it. I probably will never beat him, even though i try. He has a wii, im not sure what his wii name is, and he has lots of Mario games. Because they are the best. He also has animal crossing from his Xmas present. He can also do great homework in half the time it take me. So yeah, he is a naturalist. Oh and he is awesome at table tennis.

My opinion of Nikolai
I don't know Nikolai that well, since he is my friend on the Internet. He is 12 years old, and is GREAT at games. He has been playing shooters since he was 7, so he has good coordination. Other than that, i don't know much about him, but he is a nice person, and trust worthy.

You can view the admins own reports, they will also make a report of who they are, and what they think of the other admins, and weather it is negative or positive, i really don't care, because free will is accepted, unless it goes to the bounds of swearing and unnecessary language.

Thanks for reading

Pkhamidar2com

Last edited by Pkhamidar2com on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pkhamidgforum.forumotion.net
Truls
Colonel
Colonel
Truls

Male
Number of posts : 131
Humor : Be appropriate
ranking : 5617
forum activity : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-12

game sheet
activity rating:
What we are like Left_bar_bleue999/999What we are like Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

What we are like Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we are like   What we are like EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:47 am

Pkhamidar2com wrote:
Pkhamidar2com: Im am 13 years old, and am an average student in school. I prefer English over maths, since im better at it, except for spelling, ive always had a problem with that. Oh and i hate tests, they give me panic sweat, and gives me pressure. I love learning about computers, and started doing so, because my uncle gave me my computer first, and my adult cousin inspired me. I also like to do graphics designing. I have a ps3, and my ps3 name is pkhamidar2com, so please add me, and i play on many games. Right now i have cod4, mgs4, and fallout 3. Im playing fallout 3 at the moment.

My opinion of hughghgffan132,
Hugh: his name is hugh, and he is a top student. He gets good grades with the flick of his fingers, if im stuck he helps me alot. He is a good friend. He is 14, and is in the same year as me, (year nine) and he has done his GCSE maths this year, and he has gotten good in it. I probably will never beat him, even though i try. He has a wii, im not sure what his wii name is, and he has lots of Mario games. Because they are the best. He also has animal crossing from his Xmas present. He can also do great homework in half the time it take me. So yeah, he is a naturalist. Oh and he is awesome at table tennis.

My opinion of Nikolai
I don't know Nikolai that well, since he is my friend on the Internet. He is 12 years old, and is GREAT at games. He has been playing shooters since he was 7, so he has good coordination. Other than that, i don't know much about him, but he is a nice person, and trust worthy.

You can view the admins own reports, they will also make a report of who they are, and what they think of the other admins, and weather it is negative or positive, i really don't care, because free will is accepted, unless it goes to the bounds of swearing and unnecessary language.

Thanks for reading

Pkhamidar2com

Well ... i knew the most of that before i read it Laughing but it's a good text for new members : )
Back to top Go down
http://www.trulslangfjell.piczo.com
viper2rcade
Colonel
Colonel
viper2rcade

Male
Number of posts : 222
ranking : 5724
Registration date : 2009-01-09

game sheet
activity rating:
What we are like Left_bar_bleue100/100What we are like Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

What we are like Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we are like   What we are like EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:29 am

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.cssexample.vndv.com
shaks101
Colonel
Colonel
shaks101

Female
Number of posts : 157
ranking : 5633
Registration date : 2009-02-12

game sheet
activity rating:
What we are like Left_bar_bleue100/100What we are like Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

What we are like Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we are like   What we are like EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:48 am

lol i didnt know that lol
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Major
Major
Trevor

Male
Number of posts : 45
ranking : 5586
Registration date : 2009-02-14

game sheet
activity rating:
What we are like Left_bar_bleue0/0What we are like Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

What we are like Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we are like   What we are like EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:35 am

Wow never new that, I thought you new nikolia in real life?
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel
Nikolai

Male
Number of posts : 93
ranking : 5617
Registration date : 2009-01-06

game sheet
activity rating:
What we are like Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775806/9223372036854775807What we are like Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775806/9223372036854775807)

What we are like Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we are like   What we are like EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:59 am

Well, we dont, i live in Norway, and Hamid live in England...
Back to top Go down
kitsune

kitsune

Female
Number of posts : 2
ranking : 5568
Registration date : 2009-02-19

game sheet
activity rating:
What we are like Left_bar_bleue0/0What we are like Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

What we are like Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we are like   What we are like EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:56 pm

sorry if this is the wrong spot but is this forum 4 all games?
Back to top Go down
viper2rcade
Colonel
Colonel
viper2rcade

Male
Number of posts : 222
ranking : 5724
Registration date : 2009-01-09

game sheet
activity rating:

What we are like Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we are like   What we are like EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:28 am

yes (including pokemon i assume!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cssexample.vndv.com
shaks101
Colonel
Colonel
shaks101

Female

game sheet
activity rating:

What we are like Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we are like   What we are like EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:36 pm

this site is for everything
and is run by Hamid and Viper
anyways lets post a bit about ourselves
my perfect breakfast is
4 pieces of toast
1 large boiled egg
a portion of baked beans
a portion of grated mature cheese

(i am sorry for posting such a risiculous thing but i is bored atm)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

What we are like Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we are like   What we are like EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:27 pm

My perfect breakfast is a loli and two pancakes.
Back to top Go down
metock
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
metock

Female
Number of posts : 5
ranking : 5468
Registration date : 2009-06-03

What we are like Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we are like   What we are like EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:03 am

my perfect breakfast is eggs. sunny. beaty or holey. ♥️
Back to top Go down
shaks101
Colonel
Colonel
shaks101

Female

game sheet
activity rating:

What we are like Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we are like   What we are like EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:51 am

My perfect breakfast would be :
3 toast
1 boiled egg
side portion of beans
side portion of mature cheddar cheese
very small portion of mince over the egg
Bon Appetite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What we are like Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we are like   What we are like Empty

Back to top Go down