PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the fun begins!

Homedead forum =(SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
!!!!I am considering a full site overhaul to re-do everything. I will discuss with the other staff. If it happens the forum may go down for a day or two-Trevor!!!!

Top Ten Xbox 360 games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gollyross12

Male
Number of posts : 1
ranking : 5137
forum activity : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Top Ten Xbox 360 games Empty
PostSubject: Top Ten Xbox 360 games   Top Ten Xbox 360 games EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:15 am

My list of the best 10 games on the 360. I should have made a top 20, because a few choices were hard, and The Orange Box is not on the list, because Half-Life 2 is one of the best games of all time, but I will always think of it as a computer game, which is where I played it first....

10: Left 4 Dead 2...Left 4 Dead 1 just missed this list, but the second game is better in just about every way, with more variety in level design, weapons and enemies.

9: Dead Space...One of the surprises of this generation, a game that sucks you in like no other....except maybe Bioshock.

8: Gears of War 2...another game where the first game was amazing, but I liked this one just a bit more. To bad about the crap last boss though.

7: Assassins Creed 2....I did not want this game to end, and I love the progression of your main character.

6: Rainbow Six Vegas 2...A game where the multiplayer overshadows the solid single player. Terrorist hunts on veteran...a stroke of genius.

5: Saints Row 2...best sandbox game ever...

4: Bioshock...A game experience that sucks you in, and never lets go.

3: Borderlands...Biggest game surprise of all time.

2: Mass Effect...If not for the repetitive side missions, this could easily be number one, even with that slow ass elevator.

1: Fallout 3....No words necessary.

download xbox 360 games
how to download xbox 360 games
Back to top Go down

Top Ten Xbox 360 games
Page 1 of 1