PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the fun begins!

Homedead forum =(SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
!!!!I am considering a full site overhaul to re-do everything. I will discuss with the other staff. If it happens the forum may go down for a day or two-Trevor!!!!

Wii Game Downloads.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brisneyfan

Male
Number of posts : 2
ranking : 5177
forum activity : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Wii Game Downloads. Empty
PostSubject: Wii Game Downloads.   Wii Game Downloads. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:49 am

wii downloads ,
download wii games

Soon I will be providing a download link to all Wii games that have currently been released, I will also be providing covers for you to print, so you will just need to get some plastic DVD holders to store them as if they were from the store.

In the mean time, I will provide torrent links, I understand for some the download speed starts off slowly, but I assure you if you get a torrent with enough seeders you will have a download on that particular game of at least 50KBps. Torrent may take up to a week to finish downloading for some.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to email me, or message me on aim/aol.

Please post the name of the game(s) that you would like. I will do what I can to bring you links in a timely manner.

Best Regards,
Back to top Go down
viper2rcade
Colonel
Colonel
viper2rcade

Male
Number of posts : 222
ranking : 5721
Registration date : 2009-01-09

game sheet
activity rating:
Wii Game Downloads. Left_bar_bleue100/100Wii Game Downloads. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Wii Game Downloads.   Wii Game Downloads. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:06 pm

so your gonna be like an active member of the forum?

do you want to be a mod or admin??? just pm me or something and it can be arranged.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cssexample.vndv.com
brisneyfan

Male
Number of posts : 2
ranking : 5177
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Wii Game Downloads.   Wii Game Downloads. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:48 am

Yeh. Of course I want. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
viper2rcade
Colonel
Colonel
viper2rcade

Male
Number of posts : 222
ranking : 5721
Registration date : 2009-01-09

game sheet
activity rating:
Wii Game Downloads. Left_bar_bleue100/100Wii Game Downloads. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Wii Game Downloads.   Wii Game Downloads. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:14 pm

just post a application for mod or admin in the mod or admin application section on the forum =)

it doesnt have to be serios or anything really and you dont really need that much commitment, only like you log onto the forum like once a week or so.

also after quite a while of the forum being a bit quite we are kinda back up! so you could help get us some new/more members. also i have deleted some old members!

thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cssexample.vndv.com

Wii Game Downloads.
Page 1 of 1