PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the fun begins!

Homedead forum =(SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
!!!!I am considering a full site overhaul to re-do everything. I will discuss with the other staff. If it happens the forum may go down for a day or two-Trevor!!!!

How do download free ps3 games?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
taribo04

Male
Number of posts : 1
ranking : 5191
forum activity : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-26

How do download free ps3 games? Empty
PostSubject: How do download free ps3 games?   How do download free ps3 games? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:52 pm

Downloading or otherwise obtaining an in-use license of any game, unless you own it, is illegal. Not to mention dangerous, what with all the viruses out there. The companies have to make their money somehow.

Fortunately, you can get PS3 games for free, legally. It'll take time and effort, and it certainly won't be instantaneous.

For signing up, you get 250 points, which is $2.50. After that, you can complete offers and surveys, play games, win contests, and refer others to the site for more points. The site is linked with Amazon.com, so then you can spend your points there to get whatever you like for FREE. It isn't a scam--you can ask anybody. In just ten days I have $36. If you put some effort in, you could easily get your first game for free in a week or two.

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me. I've also written up some further information on how to complete offers, how the site works
Back to top Go down
Hamid
Colonel
Colonel
Hamid

Male
Number of posts : 135
ranking : 5644
forum activity : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-06

game sheet
activity rating:
How do download free ps3 games? Left_bar_bleue50/100How do download free ps3 games? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

How do download free ps3 games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do download free ps3 games?   How do download free ps3 games? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:52 am

no dont email him
email me
pkhamidar2com@googlemail.com
LOL ahaha
Back to top Go down
https://pkhamidgforum.forumotion.net

How do download free ps3 games?
Page 1 of 1