PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the fun begins!

Homedead forum =(SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
!!!!I am considering a full site overhaul to re-do everything. I will discuss with the other staff. If it happens the forum may go down for a day or two-Trevor!!!!

How to download & Play Demo games in PS3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sanara34

Male
Number of posts : 1
ranking : 5197
forum activity : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-25

How to download & Play Demo games in PS3 Empty
PostSubject: How to download & Play Demo games in PS3   How to download & Play Demo games in PS3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:40 pm

I'm sure our PS3 and KO game enthusiastics will provide you with detailed help but for now I'll share a solution I came across online:

Follow these simple instructions:

1- Turn on your Playstation 3 console.

2- Scroll right to the Network menu and choose "PLAYSTATION Store."

3- Using the left joystick to move the cursor, click on "Games."

4- Click on "Game Demos."

5- Click on the left and right arrows until you see a game you would like to download. Click on that game's icon with the cursor.

6- Click "Download." The demo will begin to download. Click "Perform in Background" to continue browsing, or to leave the PlayStation Store.

7- Repeat Steps 5 and 6 if there are other demos you wish to download. You can download more than one thing at once, and you can manage your downloads in "Download Management" in the Network Menu.

8- When a game is finished downloading, you can install it by clicking on the game icon in the Game section of the Main Menu.
Back to top Go down
viper2rcade
Colonel
Colonel
viper2rcade

Male
Number of posts : 222
ranking : 5722
forum activity : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-09

game sheet
activity rating:
How to download & Play Demo games in PS3 Left_bar_bleue100/100How to download & Play Demo games in PS3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

How to download & Play Demo games in PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to download & Play Demo games in PS3   How to download & Play Demo games in PS3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:15 am

yeah,

also if your looking for free ps3, wii, 360, and free laptops games go to lockerz.com, its invite only so send me your email address at yassers@live.co.uk and ill send you a free invite it really works its probs the only site where you get free ps3, wii, ds, xbox 360 and things like laptops and ipods for freeee.

and no stupid surveys, just points for watching music videos, episodes, movie trailers and answering questions like 'do you read horoscopes' also you get points for logging in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cssexample.vndv.com

How to download & Play Demo games in PS3
Page 1 of 1