PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the fun begins!

Homedead forum =(SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
!!!!I am considering a full site overhaul to re-do everything. I will discuss with the other staff. If it happens the forum may go down for a day or two-Trevor!!!!

a good reason to buy a PS3?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
forasmith60

Male
Number of posts : 1
ranking : 5221
forum activity : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-01

a good reason to buy a PS3? Empty
PostSubject: a good reason to buy a PS3?   a good reason to buy a PS3? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:21 pm

Good news for all of you PS3 owners out there. I’m sure you could use some good news after shelling out as much money as you likely did and got so little for it. Anyway, on to the good news.
A piece of software called BRDGen has been released that is capable of copying, or even modifying PS3 games. Oh, and you can copy Blu-Ray movies as well.

This could potentially turn around the poor sales of the PS3. Though I’m not sure Sony would condone the use of this software, it might give people an excuse to buy it. Just imagine if you could actually modify your PS3 games. Add levels, new weapons, who knows? I’m not sure how well that would actually work, but it’s a nice thought.
rendeer geek farao sunny king flower queen jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
viper2rcade
Colonel
Colonel
viper2rcade

Male
Number of posts : 222
ranking : 5722
forum activity : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-09

game sheet
activity rating:
a good reason to buy a PS3? Left_bar_bleue100/100a good reason to buy a PS3? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

a good reason to buy a PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a good reason to buy a PS3?   a good reason to buy a PS3? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:11 am

yh, that would be cool, also sony are now promoting their users to create games, so who knows the future is bright!

also if your looking for free ps3, wii, 360, and free laptops games go to lockerz.com, its invite only so send me your email address at yassers@live.co.uk and ill send you a free invite it really works its probs the only site where you get free ps3, wii, ds, xbox 360 and things like laptops and ipods for freeee.

and no stupid surveys, just points for watching music videos, episodes, movie trailers and answering questions like 'do you read horoscopes' also you get points for logging in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cssexample.vndv.com

a good reason to buy a PS3?
Page 1 of 1