PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the fun begins!

Homedead forum =(SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
!!!!I am considering a full site overhaul to re-do everything. I will discuss with the other staff. If it happens the forum may go down for a day or two-Trevor!!!!

Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamid
Colonel
Colonel
Hamid

Male
Number of posts : 135
ranking : 5647
forum activity : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-06

game sheet
activity rating:
Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon) Left_bar_bleue50/100Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon) Empty
PostSubject: Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon)   Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 4:18 am

At the moment, if you look to the left. then you will see the ranking system. It, in my opinion, is very blurry and tacky.
Presently, i am making a new ranking system, with a more simple design which makes the site seem a tiny bit more user friendly.
Blue seems to be the colour that is easy to see though the gray, appart from white, which burns your eyes unless you wear sunglasses, ( sunny afro ).

New changes will take place soon. Anyways, we have 70 members, i think thats a lot from 36, at its all been participated by: Shaks, Viper, Greacelightning72, Trevor, Truls, Nikolai, and other such people that have cooperated. Also, I have been putting this site on the end of my videos.

I don't want to really put a person in the corner, but at last, Hughgffan132, has help, only such a small amount, but he has helped with advertising the site. He has put annotations on his videos on youtube. Sadly, and unfortunately, it will be hard for Hughghgffan132 to become admin once again, since he, has been unfaithful to the site. I have been constantly phoning him at high politeness, asking him and pleading him if he will help the site, but he gives the answer "i dont have enough time". But... this doesnt really bother me at all, since i have Shaks and viper, and all the other people, who have probably done much more than Hugh. what bothers me is that when ever i phone Hugh, not for the site, but maybe for help on homework when i was sick off school, or something along the same lines, is that when i ask him what has he been doing, he normally says, "watching tv" or the worst case "on youtube watching random videos". All i can really say is that if hugh doesnt want to help then thats him. I cant do anything. But the fact that he said he doesnt have enough time then the next day he is on youtube watching random videos and then when he is watching random videos i ask him again if he will do the video he will just breath out and so i cant, im too busy.

So the last sentence, hopefully, of this report, (im sorry about that STUPID paragraph, but its about the ranking system) but Hugh is going to be probably a mod, and if he isnt active for a week, he is going to be a member, and the chances of becoming a mod on this site now is hard since we have some good mods already and 3 of the best admins, to viper, shaks, and nikolai.

Thanks for reading

Pkhamidar2com

Last edited by viper2rcade on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change of title)
Back to top Go down
https://pkhamidgforum.forumotion.net
Trevor
Major
Major
Trevor

Male
Number of posts : 45
ranking : 5582
forum activity : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-14

game sheet
activity rating:
Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon) Left_bar_bleue0/0Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon)   Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:24 am

Well I don't think I've met Hugh more than one time. Tell him if he can't come on then he'll get demoted. Don't post it here tell HIM that. Maybe he will listen?
Back to top Go down
Hamid
Colonel
Colonel
Hamid

Male
Number of posts : 135
ranking : 5647
forum activity : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-06

game sheet
activity rating:
Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon) Left_bar_bleue50/100Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon)   Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:38 am

Trevor wrote:
Well I don't think I've met Hugh more than one time. Tell him if he can't come on then he'll get demoted. Don't post it here tell HIM that. Maybe he will listen?

I did, i think, im not sure he got the message though
Back to top Go down
https://pkhamidgforum.forumotion.net
supermogul
lieutenant colonel
lieutenant colonel

Male
Number of posts : 34
ranking : 5450
Registration date : 2009-08-12

game sheet
activity rating:
Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon) Left_bar_bleue0/0Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon)   Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:23 pm

hmm pretty average
Back to top Go down
supermogul
lieutenant colonel
lieutenant colonel

Male
Number of posts : 34
ranking : 5450
Registration date : 2009-08-12

game sheet
activity rating:

PostSubject: Re: Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon)   Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:27 pm

yea cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon)   Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Update: Ranking system pics (3.0 coming soon)
Page 1 of 1