PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the fun begins!

Homedead forum =(SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
!!!!I am considering a full site overhaul to re-do everything. I will discuss with the other staff. If it happens the forum may go down for a day or two-Trevor!!!!

How to Backup PS3 Games?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyekye1991

Male
Number of posts : 1
ranking : 5067
forum activity : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-08

How to Backup PS3 Games? Empty
PostSubject: How to Backup PS3 Games?   How to Backup PS3 Games? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:10 am

I tried to backup on PS3 games many time by using many burning program, such are Nero Burn, but I could not copy it until my friend told me about the secret on PS3 games, what is it?

You cannot copy it by using the general burning software because all of PS3 games come with the copyright protection to prevent the piracy. But I know you don’t want to copy it for selling, right? You might face the problem like me that’s the PS3 disk’s very easily damaged after you play often, and you’re unhappy to buy same games twice, right?

Nowadays, with high technology, the programmer can make the specific software to backup on PS3 games, it’s designed to break the protection first and burn PS3 games onto the other disk. There are 3-4 reliable software that are very popular and they are proved already about the quality and efficiently, such are “Game Copy Wizard”, “Copy That Game”, “HomebreWare” and “Easy Backup Wizard”. These 4 programs are very popular and you can easily buy them from “Clickbank” website that has money-back guaranty policy if you don’t satisfy on them.
download Ps3 games
burn Ps3 games
Back to top Go down

How to Backup PS3 Games?
Page 1 of 1