PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the fun begins!

Homedead forum =(SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
!!!!I am considering a full site overhaul to re-do everything. I will discuss with the other staff. If it happens the forum may go down for a day or two-Trevor!!!!

can you download free full ps3 games without registration?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jankovic04

Male
Number of posts : 1
ranking : 5107
forum activity : 0
Registration date : 2010-05-06

can you download free full ps3 games without registration? Empty
PostSubject: can you download free full ps3 games without registration?   can you download free full ps3 games without registration? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:06 am

There's a few you can download on the Playstation Network, but they're poorly made and short. Other ways of getting games are illegal, and besides, the PS3 copyprotection hasn't been broken yet.

There are alternate ways of getting them, and other items if you can't afford the price however. There are several sites that will give you free items, like a PS3 or games, for signing up and completing trial product offers (Some of the offers may cost a few dollars to sign up for, but most are free as long as you cancel them in time).

Just be careful with the sites, as some of them are just out to scam you. Below is the site I used to get my 250Gb PS3 Slim absolutely free. (Also, if you already have a PS3, they have an option to just send the cash cost to you instead.)
---------
ps3 game downloads
how to download free ps3 games
Back to top Go down

can you download free full ps3 games without registration?
Page 1 of 1