PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the fun begins!

Homedead forum =(SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
!!!!I am considering a full site overhaul to re-do everything. I will discuss with the other staff. If it happens the forum may go down for a day or two-Trevor!!!!

How to Copy PS3 Games?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
masahingis12

Male
Number of posts : 1
ranking : 5110
forum activity : 0
Registration date : 2010-05-02

How to Copy PS3 Games? Empty
PostSubject: How to Copy PS3 Games?   How to Copy PS3 Games? EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:34 pm

My teacher told me that it isn't very simple to burn bluray games. Don't get it confused with the bluray movies, because to burn those you need a bluray burner and blank bluray discs (which would cost you a fortune). Every single bluray game disc has a key written on it, and there is absolute no way to find out that key. Why? Well lets just assume that sony did one hell of a job to protect bluray discs. Now, the only way to find the key is to literally guess the whole damn thing. is it possible? Yeah but the chances are 0.1%. You have no clue how long is that key because every different disc key has different lengths. It could be 20 l/c, 40 l/c, or possibly 500 l/c You have no clue! And then some letters/characters of the key could be special cases so there is another problem.

In conclusion; It would be 100% more wiser to actually buy/borrow the damn bluray disc than actually try to copy one.

copy ps3 games
how to copy ps3 games
Back to top Go down

How to Copy PS3 Games?
Page 1 of 1