PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the fun begins!

Homedead forum =(SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
!!!!I am considering a full site overhaul to re-do everything. I will discuss with the other staff. If it happens the forum may go down for a day or two-Trevor!!!!

PS3 Best Game of 2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bruno3251

Male
Number of posts : 1
ranking : 5209
forum activity : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PS3 Best Game of 2010 Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Best Game of 2010   PS3 Best Game of 2010 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:25 pm

I know it's early to say but what do you think the best game for the PS3 in 2010?

1} God Of War III - Kratos will we killing gods and smacking bitches all the way to the bank

2} Final Fantasy XIII - With new charaters named Lightning and quasi real time combat. This visually stunning hype machine will show us all why it takes so long to make a FF game.

3}Heavy Rain - As a huge fan of Indigo Prophecy, Quantic Dreams seems to blend rich storytelling into a very surreal atmosphere. To say i'm excited is a gross understatement.

4} MAG -The notion of 256 players in a giant online fragfest peaked my intrest when announced last year. But can it deliver a smooth "fun" experience is still to be decided.

5} ModNation Racers - Watch out Mario Kart MNR seems to be knocking off Nintendo once cherished franchise of its pedestal with its totally customizable characters and tracks which Little Big Planet helped inspire.

{Honorable Mentions)

-Bioshock 2-

-Dues EX 3-

-Red Dead Redemption-

What are you excited for next year?
Back to top Go down
viper2rcade
Colonel
Colonel
viper2rcade

Male
Number of posts : 222
ranking : 5706
forum activity : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-09

game sheet
activity rating:
PS3 Best Game of 2010 Left_bar_bleue100/100PS3 Best Game of 2010 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PS3 Best Game of 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Best Game of 2010   PS3 Best Game of 2010 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:06 am

heavy rain! exclusive to ps3! yeah!

if your looking for free ps3 games go to lockerz.com, its invite only so send me your email address at yassers@live.co.uk and ill send you a free invite it really works its probs the only site where you get free ps3, wii, ds, xbox 360 and things like laptops and ipods for freeee.

and no stupid surveys, just points for watching music videos, episodes, movie trailers and answering questions like 'do you read horoscopes' also you get points for logging in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cssexample.vndv.com

PS3 Best Game of 2010
Page 1 of 1