PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the fun begins!

Homedead forum =(SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
!!!!I am considering a full site overhaul to re-do everything. I will discuss with the other staff. If it happens the forum may go down for a day or two-Trevor!!!!

Ebay and Paypal Brief Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shaks101
Colonel
Colonel
shaks101

Female
Number of posts : 157
ranking : 5626
forum activity : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-12

game sheet
activity rating:
Ebay and Paypal Brief Guide Left_bar_bleue100/100Ebay and Paypal Brief Guide Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Ebay and Paypal Brief Guide Empty
PostSubject: Ebay and Paypal Brief Guide   Ebay and Paypal Brief Guide EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:12 am

ok so i thought i will try and explain breifly about each.

EBAY:
an online action site to buy/sell items from accross the world at good low prices, great for getting bargains

PAYPAL:
like the middle man between your personal bank account and buying items from ebay mainly. basically you register your details on the paypal site, register your bank account and credit/debit card their also. then whenever you buy something from ebay or whahtever site accepts paypal, you get put through the paypal checkout, then type in your password/email address when asked to do so for your paypal account, and the payment deducts from your personal accounts balance.
it all sounds complex but its actually one of the easiest ways of buying online, also when you sell items on ebay, the money you recieve comes to the paypal account, the you have to log in after recieving payment/s and click wihdraw funds to your personal account.
NOTE:MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO MAKE BOTH OF THESE EBAY AND PAYPAL.
Back to top Go down

Ebay and Paypal Brief Guide
Page 1 of 1