PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Hi, and thanks for visiting =D

Login to post in forums and become more than a member!

Please wait a moment for the chatbox to load ;D
PGF Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the fun begins!

Homedead forum =(SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
!!!!I am considering a full site overhaul to re-do everything. I will discuss with the other staff. If it happens the forum may go down for a day or two-Trevor!!!!

5 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamid
Colonel
Colonel
Hamid

Male
Number of posts : 135
ranking : 5600
forum activity : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-06

game sheet
activity rating:
5 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet Left_bar_bleue50/1005 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

5 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet Empty
PostSubject: 5 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet   5 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:21 am

If you, like me, have a mouse, with a scrolling buttin between the left and right button then this tip is perfect for you.

When browsing on the net. you will come across a link your interested, however, there is also another link you are interested. You dont want to open them one at a time. Well why should you. Just middle click, (click with your scroll bar) on both links, and they will both open in new tabs. You are then able to switch from both in 1 second.

This may seem stupid, but it can save alot of time and fustration on the net. The middle button is my second most used button on the mouse.

Thanks for reading.
And subscribe to my youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/pkhamidar2com
Back to top Go down
https://pkhamidgforum.forumotion.net
Nikolai
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel
Nikolai

Male
Number of posts : 93
ranking : 5566
forum activity : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-06

game sheet
activity rating:
5 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775806/92233720368547758075 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775806/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: 5 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet   5 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:38 am

LONG LIVE THE LAZYNESS!!!
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Major
Major
Trevor

Male
Number of posts : 45
ranking : 5535
Registration date : 2009-02-14

game sheet
activity rating:
5 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet Left_bar_bleue0/05 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: 5 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet   5 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:18 pm

Wow i used it and its great saves me soo much time
Back to top Go down
nAsh08
lieutenant colonel
lieutenant colonel
nAsh08

Number of posts : 21
ranking : 5517
Registration date : 2009-02-21

game sheet
activity rating:
5 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet Left_bar_bleue0/05 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: 5 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet   5 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:39 pm

Lol. it works ahaha. but i prefer Right Click>Open link in new tab

ahaha. that's what i used for years >.<
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 5 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet   5 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:16 am

OLOL HAI GAIZ I FOUND A HACK MIDDLE MOUSE BUTTON NEW TAB TOTALLY NEW ZOMG.

If you didn't know that by now you should not be breathing.
Back to top Go down
Kebert Xela
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 9
ranking : 5475
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: 5 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet   5 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:05 pm

ZOMG THATS SO AMAZING

btw i just found out something. if you don't wanna go up to edit and click copy and paste you can just use ctrl+c for copy and ctrl+v for paste ITS SO COOL OMG LOLOL dance by viper2rcade dance by viper2rcade dance by viper2rcade dance by viper2rcade dance by viper2rcade dance by viper2rcade dance by viper2rcade dance by viper2rcade dance by viper2rcade dance by viper2rcade dance by viper2rcade dance by viper2rcade dance by viper2rcade dance by viper2rcade dance by viper2rcade dance by viper2rcade dance by viper2rcade dance by viper2rcade dance by viper2rcade dance by viper2rcade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet   5 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet Empty

Back to top Go down

5 second tip: Save seconds when browsing on the internet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PGF Gamers :: Computers and Internet :: Computers :: Windows-
Jump to: